Soprod 9351/A10-2, hours, minutes, large date, dual-time indication, day/night indicator, automatic winding system.
- Calibre description : Soprod 9351/A10-2, hours, minutes, large date, dual-time indication, day/night indicator, automatic winding system.
- Power reserve : 42 hours
- Regulating organ : 28,800 vibrations/hour
- Number of jewels : 25
- Finishing : circular Côtes de Genève.
- Case middle : DLC-coated fine-brushed grade 5 titanium
- Horns, bezel, crown and screws : 18-carat 5N red gold
- Glass : extra-hard bevelled sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Back : black DLC-coated grade 5 titanium. 6 screws, engraved with the "HAUTLENCE", "Horlogerie Suisse"and "Destination 01" inscriptions, time-zone indications, technical information and numbering.
- Visible regulating organ and oscillating weight
- Dimensions : 37 x 43.5 x 13 mm.
- Hours, minutes, large date, dual-time indication, day/night indicator.
- Dial : opaline black base adorned with "Clous de Paris" hobnail motif, sapphire intermediate dial with applied hours, indexes and logo, HAUTLENCE engraved on the large date bridge
- Flanges, bridges, hours numerals, indexes, logo and screws : 5N red gold-plated, polished and/or sunburst
- Minutes and hours hands : 5N red gold-plated and white superluminova
- Dual-time indication : transferred sapphire disc
- Day/night indicator : 5N red gold-plated, white and black superluminova (green reflection for day zone and blue reflection for night zone).
- Strap : black hand-sewn rolled-edge Louisiana alligator leather, large square scales
- Pin buckle : titanium with 18-carat 5N red gold plate.