Limited edition 88 timepieces
HAUTLENCE HLQ in-house calibre. Jumping date, jumping hours, retrograde minutes, fast date corrector. Manual-winding mechanical calibre.
- Calibre description : Jumping hours, retrograde minutes with HAUTLENCE connecting rod system, specific date system guided by jewelled runners.
- Specific date system guided by jewelled runners.
- Number of components : 220
- Power reserve : 40 hours
- Regulating organ : 21,600 vibrations/hour
- Number of jewels : 32
- Finishing : hand-chamfered bridges with Côtes de Genève motif
- Identification and numbering plate : HLQ 03 – 01/88.
- HLQ Caliber’s picture
- Case middle : black DLC-finish fine-brushed grade 2 titanium
- Horns : polished 18-carat 4N pink gold, screw-in
- Bezel and push-button : polished 18-carat 4N pink gold
- Crown : polished 18-carat 4N pink gold with engraved HAUTLENCE logo
- Glass : extra-hard bevelled sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Back : black DLC-coated fine-brushed grade 2 titanium. 4 screws in 18-carat 4N pink gold, sapphire crystal, “HAUTLENCE” and “Horlogerie Suisse” engravings
- Dimensions : Ø 44 mm x 12.5 mm.
- Jumping hours, retrograde minutes and instantaneous date.
- Dial : black with honeycomb motif and hand-applied HAUTLENCE logo
- Hours disc : semi-opaque sapphire with 4N pink gold metallization to generate the concentric bands
- Jumping hours disc : 4N pink-gold striated metallization achieved by a vapour deposition process to generate the concentric bands
- Minutes hand : 4N pink gold-plated, diamond-polished and facetted, with white superluminova tip
- Connecting rods : hand-chamfered and linear fine-brushed, 4N pink gold-plated.
- Strap : black hand-sewn rolled-edge Louisiana alligator leather, large square scales, interchangeability spring bar
- Pin buckle or folding clasp: 18-carat 4N pink gold with black DLC-coated titanium plate.