HAUTLENCE HL2.0 in-house calibre including gear train and automatic winding system. Half-trailing hours displayed by a chain, retrograde minutes, mobile bridge-type calibre.
Calibre description :
2 barrels : one finishing barrel (power reserve for the entire watch calibre including power for the second barrel) and a complication barrel.
Hours displayed by a 12-link chain hinged on a pallet system. The speed regulator ensures that the hours display changes in a controlled and jerk-free manner in 3-4 seconds instead of instantly. It completes 48 revolutions at each hour change. Hours system activated by a one-revolution mechanism mainly composed of a connecting rod and a rack.
Mobile bridge-type calibre comprising the regulating organ and rotating through 60° at each change of hour.
Movement kinematics featuring 90° changes of direction by means of special bevelled gears.
Automatic calibre with oscillating weight in 4N pink gold-plated 18-carat white gold.
This innovative calibre is protected by 3 HAUTLENCE patents.
- Dimensions : 37.8 x 33.2 x 12.35 mm;
- Manufacturing technology : multi-axis micro-machining, wire EDM. LIGA photolithography;
- Number of components : 552; Power reserve : 45 hours; Regulating organ : 18,000 vibrations/hour;
- Number of jewels : 92;
- Finishing : fine-watchmaking type (satin-brushed, hand-drawn, hand-bevelled, ruthenium-anthracite coating and mirror-polished steel elements);
- Identification and numbering plate : HL2.3 X/28.
caliber’s picture HL2.0
- Case : black DLC-coated grade 5 titanium;
- Horns : black DLC-coated grade 5 titanium, screw-in;
- Crown : polished 18-carat 4N pink gold with micro-machined HAUTLENCE logo;
- Glass : 3 three-dimensional sapphire crystals, scratch-resistant, produced by multi-axis grinding;
- Alternating finishes : sand-blasting, satin-brushing and hand polishing;
- Horn and case-back screws : 18-carat 4N pink gold;
- Dimensions : 50 x 42 x 17.8 mm;
- Weight : 49 grams.
Hours, retrograde minutes and power-reserve indicator.
- Upper sapphire dial face : white superluminova-enhanced and 4N pink gold metallized minutes and hour-markers;
- Lower sapphire dial face : shiny 4N pink gold metallization, semi-opaque metallized black area and black-varnished opaque area;
- Hours numerals: 4N pink gold -plated underplate with superluminova-enhanced black-varnished hours numerals;
- Minutes hand : 4N pink gold -plated with white superluminova tip;
- Power-reserve hand : steel with white superluminova indicator.
- Brown and black hand-sewn rolled-edge Louisiana alligator leather, large square scales;
- Black rubber;
- Interchangeability spring bar;
- Folding clasp: titanium and 18-carat 4N pink gold.